Drivers license advice..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in Tulsa. My Washington DL expires this month, and I didn't think too much about the complications of getting my license transfered. According to the interwebs, both of Tulsa's locations are already booked up 60 days.(by appt only)
Mon-Fri of course, which means taking a day off work to go try a walk-in office in one of the surrounding areas. I've also read recently that lots of people are getting turned away at local offices even when arriving prior to opening hrs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in Tulsa. My Washington DL expires this month, and I didn't think too much about the complications of getting my license transfered. According to the interwebs, both of Tulsa's locations are already booked up 60 days.(by appt only)
Mon-Fri of course, which means taking a day off work to go try a walk-in office in one of the surrounding areas. I've also read recently that lots of people are getting turned away at local offices even when arriving prior to opening hrs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am in a similar boat, without expiration pending. I have not been able to get an appointment in the last year. I have been recommended to walk in at a rural office.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would call around first because even my little town has a 60 day waiting period and by appt only, it became a nightmare when the .gov decided to fix the problem and change everything and typical when the .gov tries to fix something they make it worse the only people it helps is those in the higher up receiving a higher pay check.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not close to you but one sure way is to log onto Edmond Downtown Tag agency at 9 am on any weekday. You can book an appt for the same day the following week. Might as well get your Real ID while your at it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom