duck calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've used quite a few calls and RNT's are great. Honestly though, a Primos Original Wench is my favorite. It can do everything I need for standard calling. add a whistle in there and you're good to go.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't use modern-day made Primos calls as I've had about 4 bad experiences with them (goose call, double-reed, single-reed, wooden - all crap).

I heard their older calls were better, but I wouldn't buy a modern-day one.

I duck hunt with Hub. Buck Gardner makes the best calls out there for the price - I've now got two and can call pretty well with them - he makes everything from cheap all the way up to super-nice.

All his calls are made in the US.

Hit up Youtube.com and search for duck call videos - there's a young kid that calls for quacker attacker (he used to call for Buck Gardner I think) and he's pretty darn good.

Holding the call to your mouth properly is half of it - tongue control is most of the other half.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I won't use modern-day made Primos calls as I've had about 4 bad experiences with them (goose call, double-reed, single-reed, wooden - all crap).

I heard their older calls were better, but I wouldn't buy a modern-day one.

Humm. Mine is 6-7 years old and great. Haven't tried any of there new ones. I hope they haven't lost their quality. I really like the company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom