Dude on the Tower poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How will it end?

• Total voters

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All this talk about bucket man makes me thinks of:

awww.spirit_of_metal.com_membre_groupe_photo_Buckethead_7840.jpg

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw him come down while I was eating at the what-a-burger and watching him ( yes I was there eating just because i wanted to watch what was going on). I was the first to stand and start clapping, Then my wife, Then the whole restuarant including the staff joined in!! I am glad all you people that wanted to see him fall or jump got disappointed !!!

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw him come down while I was eating at the what-a-burger and watching him ( yes I was there eating just because i wanted to watch what was going on). I was the first to stand and start clapping, Then my wife, Then the whole restuarant including the staff joined in!! I am glad all you people that wanted to see him fall or jump got disappointed !!!

i dont know why so many people on FB, here, etc wanted to see him jump. People really dont have to give a shyt but to want for someone to commit suicide is a different story.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I didn't want him to commit suicide or jump, I just figured he was going to fall off due to dehydration.

It was a big ol' waste of freaking time. He got the attention he wanted and "won" the hearts of almost everybody. Ghey...

Latest posts

Top Bottom