Eating Grilled Meat Can Cause Cancer!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eating Grilled Meat Can Cause Cancer!!!!

Now they tell me. I just got done grilling chicken, a massive sirloin, hotdogs, shrimp kabobs. I'm done for. BUT WHO FREAKING CARES I'M GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS.

Oh and being that this story came from News 9. I'm sure it will change in 20 minutes to read. "Eating Grilled Meat shows reduced chances of certain cancers." In another 30 minutes it will read, "We at News 9 appologize for deing dumb asses. Now back to your regularly scheduled wrong stories."

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grilled anything... it is well-known in the medical community that traditional Japanese have a much higher incidence of stomach cancer than most other populations... mostly due to their diet being very high in smoked fish. It's not a genetic thing because repatriated Japanese who adopt the "American" diet don't have any significantly higher incidence. It's the carbon/carcinogens in the smoke and grilling process. But we're talking DECADES of eating smoked fish many times per week.

I don't worry about my grilling... everything is trying to kill us these days. :D

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of us gets out alive, I'm with Blinocac... checking out with the savory taste of burnt flesh on my tongue sounds like a good option.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just another food scare from the fine folks that brought you the egg scare, coffee scare, etc, etc, etc.

In simple truth, to much of anything will kill you, but they can not say that and get research grants or sell news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom