Eating Grilled Meat Can Cause Cancer!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember that. According to the survey GC should already be gone and I am gonna live to 102. I don't want to live to 102 if GC isn't here for me to pester ...

You know why men usually die before their wives don't you???

Because they want to. :D

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting ready to cause some serious advancement in my chances of cancer today. Been marinating, wrapping in bacon, wrapping in foil (corn and potatoes), and seasoning/tenderizing my cancer-causing agents for a while now today (even cooked some super-thick bacon and chopped it up for the potatoes).

Mmmmmm delicious cancer...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you grill meat, drink a beer with it. The beer will fight off the cancer. I know this for a fact.

Disclaimer. Statement above may not be factual.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't believe this "hot info" is going around again. It was news decades ago when I was an undergraduate.

FYI, the greatest concentration of carcinogen is in the smoke from burning fat.
To avoid this, put an aluminum foil "fat tray" directly under the fat meat, and put the charcoal around the edges rather than right under the dripping fat.
By the way, in the original study, the researchers ate the steaks after taking samples for analysis.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about when I grill my Ball Park Franks? You can't tell me that those things are bad for you. They are some of the best things on earth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom