Eating Grilled Meat Can Cause Cancer!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya' know. Sometime ago, BB or someone else posted a survey or link to a site and if you answered the questions honestly told you of how many years you may live or one may live per ones habits and medical history. Well, I did so very honestly. I got 7 years, well, that is better than my parents and grandparents. I may be lucky. I will enjoy it to the fullest. but I really think I have much more to harass you kids here.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everything causes cancer.... Move along.... Nothing to see here! ;)

JP doesn't cause cancer......JP *is* cancer...
:slap:

BTW, I first heard the ol' "Grilled meat causes cancer" yarn back when I was like 8 years old.
It seems that every 6 years or so the story gets re-hashed as if it were breaking news.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eat healthy foods, get plenty of exercise, die anyway!

One of these days health nuts are gonna be really embarrassed, lying in hospitals, dying of nothing.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eat healthy foods, get plenty of exercise, die anyway!

One of these days health nuts are gonna be really embarrassed, lying in hospitals, dying of nothing.

Well genetics play a huge role, of course.
I mean, eating healthy might not make you live to be 100...or whatever...but I'm not sure it's ever actually *killed* anyone.

I know 55 year old men that have never eaten a freakin' green vegetable in their entire life. :nono2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya' know. Sometime ago, BB or someone else posted a survey or link to a site and if you answered the questions honestly told you of how many years you may live or one may live per ones habits and medical history. Well, I did so very honestly. I got 7 years, well, that is better than my parents and grandparents. I may be lucky. I will enjoy it to the fullest. but I really think I have much more to harass you kids here.

I remember that. According to the survey GC should already be gone and I am gonna live to 102. I don't want to live to 102 if GC isn't here for me to pester ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom