Ecoflow Solar Generator Arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got in my Ecoflow Delta 2 Max generator & 400 watt Ecoflow Solar Panel & extra 35’ solar panel cord. Can be charged with electricity, Solar Panels, vehicle cigarette lighter plug.
Ordered from Amazon
https://a.co/d/2mSlSOn
https://a.co/d/2mSlSOn
IMG_3058.jpeg
IMG_3057.jpeg
IMG_3064.jpeg

Last edited:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me know what you think.
I've been underwhlemed.
I like it so far. Have done a few different test with it on different appliances & various items. I believe it will do everything I need it to do. It’s quiet & doesn’t need gasoline like my other generator.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$1800?? I’d like to know if it’s worth that much money, realistically.
It’s worth it for me, it’s like anything else, just depends on what someone wants. I have weapons that I’ve spent more than that on, just depends on what someone wants.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s worth it for me, it’s like anything else, just depends on what someone wants. I have weapons that I’ve spent more than that on, just depends on what someone wants.
I agree. It wouldn’t be worth it to me for a generator that small, but I like the concept.

My Mother, Brother, and in-laws have each spent $15k+/- getting whole house generators for their houses, and before I spent that on something that might get used a handful times a year, I’d spend roughly the same money and put in an entire solar system that would get used every day and theoretically save me money on my electric bill.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get another 400 watt solar panel. I like the two 500 watt solar interfaces.
An extra 2k battery module is great. You can connect the car charger cable to the solar input as normal but if you have a trolling motor battery with a 12vdc you can expand your battery life quit a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom