Electrical Work and Spray Foam.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have liked knowing your Dad. Sounds like a great guy. The Apple did not fall from the tree.

For years Families we knew from Racing all over the Country would come by on their way to another race. Every home place we have owned has had RV hook ups. Not very often now as all who I raced with are now Grandparents. But when it came time that all who we raced with had kids get into it, they frequented our RV Hook Ups a lot! I can accommodate two other RVs now with full hook ups. Elect, water and sewer.
We have an RV hookup at our place as well for friends passing through. We keep ours hooked up to it when home, but it's easily moved when company shows up.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HF for hangers. Them thanks are expensive.

The organization and accessibility are priceless.

I am a Peg Board Connoisseur! I had 4 roll around 8ft long rolling peg boards for tools in my big shops to cut the walking down. Pull a piece of equipment in and roll the tools and peg boards to it. I don’t need any now, sold them when I was 54. Smaller shops as I get older.

I will look at Harbor Freight. I used to find them at the local Swapmeet. But they kinda dried up. No one uses peg board much now days.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a Peg Board Connoisseur! I had 4 roll around 8ft long rolling peg boards for tools in my big shops to cut the walking down. Pull a piece of equipment in and roll the tools and peg boards to it. I don’t need any now, sold them when I was 54. Smaller shops as I get older.

I will look at Harbor Freight. I used to find them at the local Swapmeet. But they kinda dried up. No one uses peg board much now days.

Wif kept asking "are you ready to move?"

Not looking, not interested, but stumbled across a place, told her I found our dream home.

100 Sq ft - 2 bed, 2 bath house on 26 acres.
Detached 10 car garage, 4 stall barn and corral, seperate 80'x160' shop. The shop had a deer stand on back gable, overlooking the back pasture.

She hasn't mentioned moving.

glassparman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did mine in a hurry just to beat the appointment with the spray foam guy. I used the flexible conduit with the wire in it.

IMG_4711.png

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did mine in a hurry just to beat the appointment with the spray foam guy. I used the flexible conduit with the wire in it.

View attachment 507535

The rest of this shop was spray foamed 5 years ago. The elect was done so it got covered too! I had to get into some of the existing electrical to tie it all in, and it was not bad at all to do so. I moved a Home away from this shop that it was attached to.

Yours looks good.

IMG_6401.jpeg
IMG_6435.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom