Electrical Work and Spray Foam.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a coupe spools of wire I'd give you free.
Half spools of I think, 12 GA and 10 ga...plus a box of yellow wire nuts

Appreciate the offer, I bought and had kept a lot of the supplies from homes and remodels we did over the years, I did have to mate up all my varying welders plugs and unified all of them. Welder extension cords all work on any of the welders. Can now extend Stick and Mig out 100 ft away from shop without taking Welders off concrete. I bought 9 very expensive LED 30k lumen daylight white ceiling lights today. The shop has been very dark a long time, I never worked out of, mostly storage and long term projects. It is 22x85 with a 22x20 attached overhead work area that has two sides and roof.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ran my electric service externally as well. Since running it, I’ve added two ceiling fans, security lights, window unit AC, outside 230V welding outlet and two 230V outlets inside for machinery using the existing conduit. I overbuilt and used 1” EMT to allow for future wire pulls which has happened.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I installed some long time needed LED lights, 30,000 lumen fixtures two each in each the 3 stalls, 60000 lumens in each stall. Should be enough. Two RV Plugs in weather proof boxes outside the shop in two places, and two four gang 110 plug outlets at each RV Plug.

Last edited:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I installed some long time needed LED lights, 30,000 lumen fixtures two each in each the 3 stalls, 60000 lumens in each stall. Should be enough. Two RV Plugs in weather proof boxes outside the shop in two places, and two four gang 110 plug outlets at each RV Plug.

Dad retired, had a carport built to park his RV under. We put in 2 RV plugs and 2 sewer hook ups.

As they traveled, for retirement, he would talk to other retirees and give them the address. They had several show up on their travels, stay the night (or 2), before going down the road.

We have had a couple plug in for a night.
RV plugs were a great idea.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dad retired, had a carport built to park his RV under. We put in 2 RV plugs and 2 sewer hook ups.

As they traveled, for retirement, he would talk to other retirees and give them the address. They had several show up on their travels, stay the night (or 2), before going down the road.

We have had a couple plug in for a night.
RV plugs were a great idea.

I would have liked knowing your Dad. Sounds like a great guy. The Apple did not fall from the tree.

For years Families we knew from Racing all over the Country would come by on their way to another race. Every home place we have owned has had RV hook ups. Not very often now as all who I raced with are now Grandparents. But when it came time that all who we raced with had kids get into it, they frequented our RV Hook Ups a lot! I can accommodate two other RVs now with full hook ups. Elect, water and sewer.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have liked knowing your Dad. Sounds like a great guy. The Apple did not fall from the tree.

For years Families we knew from Racing all over the Country would come by on their way to another race. Every home place we have owned has had RV hook ups. Not very often now as all who I raced with are now Grandparents. But when it came time that all who we raced with had kids get into it, they frequented our RV Hook Ups a lot! I can accommodate two other RVs now with full hook ups. Elect, water and sewer.

Dad never met a stranger, would help anybody. I wish I was more like him.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’M DONE!!! @turkeyrun Peg Board in!

Built the Wall, Spray Foam, Electric, Water, all new Lighting, and Peg Board!

I have some clamps to finish securing the MC.

IMG_6551.jpeg
IMG_6553.jpeg
IMG_6554.jpeg
IMG_6550.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom