Elon Musk is a bada$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am still trying to convince him to look at hydrogen powered vehicles. I hear they are doing great overseas and just might be what is needed to save us from the greenie weenies. .

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Elon scares me a little. He appears relatively harmless now, but I’m afraid he may end up having a nefarious agenda like Gates. :anyone:
You may be right. I think Musk is a lot more mature than Gates was when after his first billion. But who knows.

1728932415916.png

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am still trying to convince him to look at hydrogen powered vehicles. I hear they are doing great overseas and just might be what is needed to save us from the greenie weenies. .
The problem with hydrogen is one of storage and transport. It's just too slippery a molecule and leaks like crazy due to its size. I think it will be a regional technology, for coastal cities that have large amounts of power nearby. You need the water and power to make the hydrogen. Nukes would be perfect, but the greenies would have a epileptic fit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom