Executive Orders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a "freeze" increases the amount of delinquent loans, which seems to me it would,,,,,,,and/or creates more defaults...........then my friend it's going to affect all of us
It may, it may not. Only time will tell, friend. I know one former student (note: I said former...one who didn't even get their degree yet) who is working right now to pay off their student debt and just enjoying a break from the interest rates. That's it, they're not riding out this freeze hoping their debt gets erased. But, I guess we could just assume all students who have student debt are moochers, right?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I won't give out details about myself personally. That said, to your second question; Yes, I do. A good friend failed AP2 twice just last year and struggled so much they decided to switch majors. And I'd be willing to bet money they aren't the only one.

I also fail to see how using Mrs. Biden (not calling her Dr, she doesn't get my respect just for that) as an example negates the many other students who PAID to attend classes on campus because they learn better with person to person interaction.

Lastly, I already stated I NEVER said we should erase the debt... I said I was fine with the freeze, you even used that word yourself when you replied to me. So where did freezing become erasing in your head?

Signing a loan agreement means just that. You borrow X dollars and you have an obligation to pay it back. I am not necessarily opposed to a freeze on those whose jobs have been affected by the pandemic for a short period of time. Your excuse for failing a class is just that, an excuse. If you can’t pass a class you shouldn’t be in it. I agree that college tuition costs are ridiculous and something should be done about that. College administrators are paid way too much and do very little. Many people have no business being in college and the government guaranteeing a loan of any kind for an 18 year old is beyond stupid. Many kids live off campus in expensive housing, drive nice cars, and think 12 hours with no job is a challenge. Others work their way through school and don’t make up excuses for failure. Some go on their parents support. That’s a poor introduction to life and why many of them get out of school with a degree that won’t get them a job and a large student loan. I’m sure you disagree and that’s fine. They haven’t rescinded our rights to think for ourselves......yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure I have a point. Rush Limbaugh said a couple years ago that nobody cares about deficits anymore when Trump sent the deficit through the roof. People cared about executive orders till Trump fired them out at a greater rate than his predecessors. Now that Trump is gone the natural order of the universe is restored. Conservatives care about that sort of thing again. And don't get me wrong. Hypocrisy is cool. Hypocrisy, for lack of a better word, works. Hypocrisy makes the world go 'round. I don't have a point, I'm just making an observation.
There is so much wrong and false about the majority of these claims that it's impossible to respond without writing a book.
Trump brought the order back to Washington that those criminals have had free reign to rape and plunder for many years that created the swamp. Who cares how many he wrote? Most were to do away with the obummer/biden EO's that were taking this country down into hell and put it on the path to a great economy and so on.
You can spin all you want but the facts of the economy rebounding even under Covid remain concrete. The swamp had to get rid of him. Their bank accounts were not being refreshed by those that wish to take this country over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom