Fallon, Inhofe and Cole...Vote em Out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most likely it means that one isn't any better or worse than any other.....by voting against incumbents a message can be sent.

i'd agree if you were describing the primary, but doing so in a general election doesn't send the same message.

Also, voting out incumbents can hurt a state or district's standing in congress as freshmen members of congress aren't given powerful or influential committee positions (let alone chairmanships).

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i'd agree if you were describing the primary, but doing so in a general election doesn't send the same message.

Also, voting out incumbents can hurt a state or district's standing in congress as freshmen members of congress aren't given powerful or influential committee positions (let alone chairmanships).

Except Cole or Inhofe ain't doing us any good anyway.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In your opinion.
I got no problem with Inhofe, and Cole is not representing my district so I dont really know much about him.
The guy challenging my rep got himself killed in a car wreck a few days ago.

The vote for Inhofe. The guy ain't never passed any meaningful legislation. He's a career Washington insider. A career politician. I remember the Mayor Inhofe scandals that Tulsa dealt with during the 80s. The guys been lining his pockets for decades and hasn't sponsored any real legislation. He's a waste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom