Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great time! Henrys was really nice. Looking forward to next time already!

Lets raise a glass to Hooty abd Henrys guns @ Bad Brads bbq

Thank you!!!
I'm glad you guys had a good time! I only wish I coulda been on the OTHER SIDE of the range window!!! It was great meeting you all....and Bad Brad's?!?! REALLY!?!?! I LOVE me some Bad Brad's!!!!

Hoo-T

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: We had a GREAT time!! Had a new shooter return and she brought a brand spanking new shooter with her!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

If any of you guys have not made it out to Henry's yet, you owe it to yourself to go. Top notch service, nice outdoor range, NICE employees ... well except for that ONE guy (I'm not calling names but I think his screen name has a "-t" in it ... :naughty:) who was telling me that GC was checking on financing for a couple, three guns he'd seen ... :nolike: :rotflmao:

I passed smooth out when we got home. I think it was the chocolate cake I had to buy for our resident picky eater ... :naughty: :rollingla I was so proud of her. Those danged calf fries were GOOD ... :thumbup3:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you!!!
I'm glad you guys had a good time! I only wish I coulda been on the OTHER SIDE of the range window!!! It was great meeting you all....and Bad Brad's?!?! REALLY!?!?! I LOVE me some Bad Brad's!!!!

Hoo-T

I dunno man ... it got kinda dicey out there ... :rotflmao: HEY!! Do you know you have a big assed spider that has taken up residence?? I took a picture of him but I can't figure out how to post it ... Looked like this ...

[Broken External Image]

Joe says it's a corn spider and it won't hurt anyone. I'm not buying it! :lookaroun

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time at the range (very nice) and was glad to meet the other folks.

And the spider did look exactly like that ^^^^^^.

Thanks again for the folks that put these together.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno man ... it got kinda dicey out there ... :rotflmao: HEY!! Do you know you have a big assed spider that has taken up residence?? I took a picture of him but I can't figure out how to post it ... Looked like this ...

[Broken External Image]

Joe says it's a corn spider and it won't hurt anyone. I'm not buying it! :lookaroun
If you put a bb gun to its abdomen and blow it away it looks like something from men in black!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom