Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured end of the month so everyone could resupply lol. But if it gets more people to come by moving it up I'm cool with that too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Yep ... BTW ... I think I have inadvertently "scheduled" another ENS at Henry's ... as soon as hoo-t checks with Henry and makes sure we can bring out a grill and cook and sit out in the front under that nice little awning with the tables and chairs they have set up ... :naughty: :rotflmao: This fall when it is a bit coolelr ... Only "catch" is we "have" to cook for the guys working ... :wink2:

Sunshine7388

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep ... BTW ... I think I have inadvertently "scheduled" another ENS at Henry's ... as soon as hoo-t checks with Henry and makes sure we can bring out a grill and cook and sit out in the front under that nice little awning with the tables and chairs they have set up ... :naughty: :rotflmao: This fall when it is a bit coolelr ... Only "catch" is we "have" to cook for the guys working ... :wink2:

I'm always good to go for food, range time, and good people. As long as I'm not responsible for the cooking then we should be good. Maybe we could do this one in October? Should be cool enough then, hopefully.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm always good to go for food, range time, and good people. As long as I'm not responsible for the cooking then we should be good. Maybe we could do this one in October? Should be cool enough then, hopefully.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I've been talking to the Lawton FGs ... maybe they would come up and play with us!! That would be soooo cool!! I'd like to meet some of those fellers!! :heart:

I'll bake the hamburger rolls and hotdog buns ... and I'll bring some cookies ... And I'll bring a package of meat but I ain't cooking it, either ... :nolike:

Latest posts

Top Bottom