Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suggested next Fat Guy Eat and Shoot:

Date:
Saturday September 27th

https://www.google.com/maps/place/7...2!3m1!1s0x87adfa01bb5c58cb:0xc1e96275c67e17c0

Cost:
$10 per person

Time:
Up in the air for now

Eating:
Montana Mikes Steak House
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...1s0x87ade53bb7a5df73:0x87a56a75e3d14b86?hl=en

Objections? Yay or nays? Anyone committed yet? Lawton team is welcome to come but this is not the BADGE BUNNY COOKIN AND SHOOTIN POST 12 EXTRAVAGANZA to be announced at a later date

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys (and gals) -
Sorry about the delay in planning the BADGE BUNNY COOKIN AND SHOOTIN POST 12 EXTRAVAGANZA. Badge Bunny and I have been talking about it, I just need a go ahead from Henry. This has been a pretty ugly week, what with air conditioning going out and some unexpected visitors. Ok, they weren't totally unexpected, but stressful anyway. I told Badge Bunny that I would like to put off talking to Henry about the BADGE BUNNY COOKIN AND SHOOTIN POST 12 EXTRAVAGANZA until things calm down a little, maybe tomorrow or early next week.

Steve

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys (and gals) -
Sorry about the delay in planning the BADGE BUNNY COOKIN AND SHOOTIN POST 12 EXTRAVAGANZA. Badge Bunny and I have been talking about it, I just need a go ahead from Henry. This has been a pretty ugly week, what with air conditioning going out and some unexpected visitors. Ok, they weren't totally unexpected, but stressful anyway. I told Badge Bunny that I would like to put off talking to Henry about the BADGE BUNNY COOKIN AND SHOOTIN POST 12 EXTRAVAGANZA until things calm down a little, maybe tomorrow or early next week.

Steve

I could take one for the the team and help out with the AC troubles if not resolved. I'm not sure if skinny guys are allowed on the fat guys team I plan on coming out with a few friends after the game tomorrow if I can can get the work I have scheduled done.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we do it on the 27th afternoon would work better for me to make the range. Irregardless I'll most likely join for dinner. If ptg has my headspace gauges done before thenI'll bring my new 6.5-06 to test.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we do it on the 27th afternoon would work better for me to make the range. Irregardless I'll most likely join for dinner. If ptg has my headspace gauges done before thenI'll bring my new 6.5-06 to test.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.
Saweet!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We'll be in Hot Springs playing on the rocks, you all have fun!

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_OCBR_202013_DSC04137_zps5582ebcb.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom