Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...If any of you guys have not made it out to Henry's yet, you owe it to yourself to go. Top notch service, nice outdoor range, NICE employees ... well except for that ONE guy (I'm not calling names but I think his screen name has a "-t" in it ... :naughty:) who was telling me that GC was checking on financing for a couple, three guns he'd seen ... :nolike: :rotflmao: ...

DANG IT!!! I KNEW he was gonna get me in trouble!!!!
Guys, you should have seen her face!!!!

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno man ... it got kinda dicey out there ... :rotflmao: HEY!! Do you know you have a big assed spider that has taken up residence?? I took a picture of him but I can't figure out how to post it ... Looked like this ...

[Broken External Image]

Joe says it's a corn spider and it won't hurt anyone. I'm not buying it! :lookaroun

Yeah, I knew he was out there. I kinda have a thing about killing spiders. I kill every spider I see that is carrying a fiddle or an hourglass. The rest get a pass because I figure they're competition for the nasty ones. But I guess I need to think about relocating him. Well, at least you didn't see any of the lizards (skinks), toads, or frogs. We had a big hatch of all three this past spring!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew he was out there. I kinda have a thing about killing spiders. I kill every spider I see that is carrying a fiddle or an hourglass. The rest get a pass because I figure they're competition for the nasty ones. But I guess I need to think about relocating him. Well, at least you didn't see any of the lizards (skinks), toads, or frogs. We had a big hatch of all three this past spring!

Now THAT would have been cool!!

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright that was fun. How about the next one? I believe we settled on Banner road/Harrys gun range. Sound ok to everyone?

Do yall wanna wait till the end of the month again or would you rather do it sooner?

eyecyou

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured end of the month so everyone could resupply lol. But if it gets more people to come by moving it up I'm cool with that too

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom