Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So... I'm really sick. My throat hurts really bad, nasal congestion, weak and pathetic.

*coughcough*

Sorry to hear that... do you think you brought it back from KS? The nastiest colds come from hotel rooms! If your throat is raw and tight go get cultured for strep NOW.

Here's my favorite throat soothee...

1 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp honey
1 shot whiskey
add hot water to 6 oz (1950's coffee cup.) Repeat often as needed.

Hope you feel better soon. If you down several of these soothees you will. LOL :sunbath:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that... do you think you brought it back from KS? The nastiest colds come from hotel rooms! If your throat is raw and tight go get cultured for strep NOW.

Here's my favorite throat soothee...

1 tsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp honey
1 shot whiskey
add hot water to 6 oz (1950's coffee cup.) Repeat often as needed.

Hope you feel better soon. If you down several of these soothees you will. LOL :sunbath:

Amazing how you feel after about 7 of those :thumbup3:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That'll make you jump up and kick your heals!!

Last time i wanted to do that was when they gave me two shots of demerol within 10 minutes after my motorcycle accident. They expected me to use crutches to walk out of the ER, pfft that woulda been more dangerous to me than just walking out.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys, the eat n shoot this weekend out ... I dunno where? Anybody going/wanna help out with coordinating food and stuff? I've been absolutely slammed with school - exams and care plans and stuff - this week.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's GG at? She's falling down on her job of organizing the dinner for our Eat-n-shoot. Rhino, would you please bring the grill again? If so I'll bring the burgers and buns. Somebody needs to bring chips, cookies, drinks, and condiments. Speak up peeps!

I can bring whatever we need.

Latest posts

Top Bottom