Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate it too but I plan to go back next year for my Masters in Bidness.

I've already got a M.Ed., been suggested an MBA would come in handy in the future. Not real sure I want that future, but we'll see. I'll have to decide what direction I'll take soon. really leaning towards just retiring out of education and skipping the whole mamnagement thing.

Nite all!

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ditto, but it ain't my leg -- head and back are not happy with all this wet and cold though! I am kinda sorry now that I didn't treat my body a little better when I was younger, LOL.

Getting old is not for the faint of heart, that is for sure!

OMG its BB!!!

Good to see you and know ur at least alive and with us still

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate it too but I plan to go back next year for my Masters in Bidness.

Your girlfriend is an ANGEL!!! :respect:

OMG its BB!!!

Good to see you and know ur at least alive and with us still

Yep and SDR's gal is gonna get me all fixed up. I can hardly wait ...

Someone go to Taco Bueno and tell me how delicious it still is.

Droooooooool.................

We ate there the other night. Not bad for junk food ... Hey, have you eaten goat skin yet?? :yikes2: I had some once that had been marinated in lime juice and vinegar. It was surprisingly tasty.

Justin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goat skin?!? No!!!

The weirdest thing my wife and i have had here so far is Barnacles. You know, the little slimy things that grow on the bottom of boats? It's like they went out in the marina, scraped off a few, and put 'em on a plate. I wasn't touching that garbage. She said it tasted about like it looked, which wasn't appealing.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goat skin?!? No!!!

The weirdest thing my wife and i have had here so far is Barnacles. You know, the little slimy things that grow on the bottom of boats? It's like they went out in the marina, scraped off a few, and put 'em on a plate. I wasn't touching that garbage. She said it tasted about like it looked, which wasn't appealing.

That does sound kinda yucky ... I'll try just about anything once though ...

Where does one sign up at? Think I more than qualify as a member!!!

LOL -- you are in! I don't know if there has been much going on lately. I have been outta the loop ... Hey, guys ... anything going on besides the shoot on the 24th?

Latest posts

Top Bottom