Fat Guys Burger Bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next time we come up to Tulsa we'll have to check out Fat Guys. We've eaten at the Five Guys here in the City. GC liked it. I was not impressed.

i2.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_newsfeed_000_375_524_01f.gif

If you guys are up this way you better let me know!

Fat Guys is great, my wife hates is because when she asks where I want to eat.... Fat Guys is always the choice!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fat Guys is a local operation, you might be thinking of Five Guys...

Here is where it gets interesting, I've had Nics, didn't think it was all that great, just shows that everyone has a different taste.

Really meant to say that Nics was good, just wasn't an anything extraordinary. I tried to give it a second chance but the lack of seating and long line kept me away.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys are up this way you better let me know!

Fat Guys is great, my wife hates is because when she asks where I want to eat.... Fat Guys is always the choice!

Will do. That's how I feel about What-A-Burger ... I don't even ask GC where he wants to eat anymore. Neither does his 20-year-old son. I would say that a clear indication of a problem on GC's part ... :lookaroun

M_Ridgeway

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
fat guys is good, dont go there and get just a cheeseburger, get the peanut butter burger or the fat and juicy. theres other burgers on there that are very good too but they veer pretty far from "burger" at times and more along the lines of deli sandwiches gone horribly wrong in a good, grease dripping horrible for your body way

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't knock it until you try it!

fat guys is good, dont go there and get just a cheeseburger, get the peanut butter burger or the fat and juicy. theres other burgers on there that are very good too but they veer pretty far from "burger" at times and more along the lines of deli sandwiches gone horribly wrong in a good, grease dripping horrible for your body way

OK ... that's twice now ... How does peanut butter on a hamburger NOT "veer pretty far from 'burger'"?? Ewwww ... just the thought of all that grease is making my stomach hurt. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom