favorite fixed blades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Santa came early this year. Wife got me these.

Rat Cutlery RC-4 and the Izula. Just finished doing the para cord wrap on the Izula. Both came with nice sheaths with molle attachments also.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Very well made knives!

Is that Izula about the size of an RC-3? I always thought they were smaller for some reason.

Very nice - I miss my fixed blades :(

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
<table border="0" width="479" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w756.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2k3NTYucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy94eDIwOC9oaWdobnJnYXV0by9DRFBSQi5qcGc%3D" width="479" height="360"/></td></tr></table>

Shameless plug.... I love my Ridgeback. I even made the grips out of the same material.... Gun oil changed the color a bit but still love this combo...

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple of favorite small neckers

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e47_sak_collector_my_20photos_boker_krein_2.jpg

ai36.photobucket.com_albums_e47_sak_collector_my_20photos_EDC_Knife2.jpg

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How's the quality and price of Boker knives? I don't have any experience with them.

Better than it used to be. For years they went though a stage of poor quality junk...remember the Boker-Matic?

With the new models in the Boker Plus line they have stepped it up a few notches. Nice fit and finish, pretty good edge holding and first rate designs from first rate custom makers. The little Pocket Bowie in the pic is a Tom Krein design and with the Boker Plus line up can be had for around 25 bucks...worth every penny and then some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom