Favorite practical handgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choose your favorite handgun

• Total voters

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P97 said:
Since this Forum Moderator has the attitude that his veiwpoint on guns is the only one, add if you are not a Glock Fan you shouldn't post, or you are raising hell, I'll find another Forum to post on. This Forum has the wrong name. It should be called the Oklahoma Glock Forum and the people that didn't know from the start wouldn't have joined it. MY LAST POST HERE !!!!!

I voted for CZ, do I need to blaze too? Eh, I'm carrying my G19 cause it's lighter, C-Ya.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
skyydiver said:
I voted for CZ, do I need to blaze too? Eh, I'm carrying my G19 cause it's lighter, C-Ya.

CZ?
That's it...YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!!!!
Banned,I tell ya'!
:)

I love the way CZs feel and point.
I actually prefer that aspect of them much better than a Glock.

TwoBravo

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
okla-lawman said:
Glock I guess is my favorite. My ACTUAL favorite is the one I am carrying wnen Ineed it :) I would love to try a Browning Hipower Bdm, a paraordinance light double action or a Kahr. Could you set up an extended evaluation process (a couple of years or so) through Eric or Rick????

I'll side with O-L on that Para LDA statement. I've never shot one but I do like the idea and the looks of it.

TwoBravo

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
P97 said:
Since this Forum Moderator has the attitude that his veiwpoint on guns is the only one, add if you are not a Glock Fan you shouldn't post, or you are raising hell, I'll find another Forum to post on. This Forum has the wrong name. It should be called the Oklahoma Glock Forum and the people that didn't know from the start wouldn't have joined it. MY LAST POST HERE !!!!!

It sure doesn't take much to get a Ruger owner fired up. I think Ruger's larger caliber semi autos have always been big, clunky, and second rate to their competition such as Glock, Sig, S&W, etc. Their price on the used gun market reflects that. Ruger's larger caliber semi-auto's are to semi-auto's what Rossi is to the revolver world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom