Favorite Zombie Movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Return of the Night of the Living Dead (Clu Gullager one) - the one where the dummies working the night shift at a medical supply place bust open the Army barrel and release the gas that turns the dead on.

BRAINS!​

The whole series of 'em is good though number 4 takes a downhill turn and 5 is kind'a weak.

No such thing as a bad zombie movie well - except for one. Shaun of the Dead totally SUCKS. Waste of film.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dig the Resident Evil movies, Zombieland, Dawn of the dead (both), Night of the Creeps (good call on that one), but my newest favorite was Dead Snow. It was hilarious and totally awesome. Norwegian film, so be prepared for subtitles.

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombieland!!!

"Rule #2: Double Tap"

Seriously funny movie. All the new zombie movies are so similar that they all seem to run together to me. Zombieland stands out to me because of the humor.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously funny movie. All the new zombie movies are so similar that they all seem to run together to me. Zombieland stands out to me because of the humor.
Zombieland was awesome, but that's exactly what stood out for me with Dead Snow. The movie does a fantastic job of taking the absurdity very seriously. Nazi Zombies seeking lost treasure FTW!

Latest posts

Top Bottom