Favorite Zombie Movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of good ones mentioned here, but the remake of Dawn of the Dead is my favorite. The scene where Andy is sniping the zombies from the roof of his gun store is outstanding.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Night of the Living Dead both the original and the color remake. Rob Zombie's remake sucked though. I am looking forward to Zombieland 2.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombieland and if you count it as a zombie movie then I am legend, most of the other zombie movies are all kinda the same to me...all good, but don't stick out like these two to me...

I know rob zombie made house of 1000 corpses, didn't know he remade any zombie movies, going to have to look that up.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Day of the Dead, Night of the living Dead ( all of them), Severed, The Rage, Warriors of Terra, The Stink of Flesh, Dorm of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, the list goes on and on. Zombie movies are my favorite, I have seen most of them. Alot of the Zombie movies suck, but the ones I listed above are my all time favorite

Latest posts

Top Bottom