Favorite Zombie Movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombieland!!!

"Rule #2: Double Tap"

Seriously funny movie. All the new zombie movies are so similar that they all seem to run together to me. Zombieland stands out to me because of the humor.

I agree, one of the best I've seen, I can watch it over and over.

"Rule #1: Cardio

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rob Zombie remade Night of the Living Dead? I think you're mistaken.....

You are right, I was wrong. It stared Sid Haig and sucked as bad as a Rob Zombie flick so I thought it was, but it was directed by Jeff Broadstreet not Zombie.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shawn of the Dead!

I have been feeling under the weather lately, so today I spent laying on the couch. Fired up some of the zombie flicks on netflix.

Dawn of the Dead is good. The rest in Romero's series are lame (land of the dead through to Survival of the Dead).

Ill give a nod towards the Omega Man. Couple more nods towards the Resident Evil series (although, after the first 2, I really dont care for them). 28 days/weeks gets a thumbs up from me. And basically anything made before 1985, no matter how campy, gets bonus points.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are right, I was wrong. It stared Sid Haig and sucked as bad as a Rob Zombie flick so I thought it was, but it was directed by Jeff Broadstreet not Zombie.

I thought thats the one you mighta been thinking of. The 3D remake. Got it on DVD and I agree, its as bad as Zombies flicks.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one's posted Army of Darkness. Come on now. I'm not sure I like it more than Fido but it's a pretty close second.

LISTEN UP YOU PRIMITIVE SCREWHEADS. THIS. IS. MY. BOOMSTICK!

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love watching the dude in the original Dawn of the Dead shoot that m16 while holding on to the carry handle!

ETA: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

Sonnuvabi...they aren't even m16s!...they aren't even AR'S!... they are freaking .22's!

I was going to get a screen shot of the character "aiming" the rifle with his hand on the carry handle (this would block the sights!) And I was going to photoshop something funny together...and I realized that the guns used in the movie jdlr...I went to imfdb.com to confirm....and sure enough, there isn't an m16 in the movie! They are all "look alike" .22s!

Latest posts

Top Bottom