FBI Master Key

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey - at least they apologized.

FITCHBURG (CBS) – It’s going to be a while before things get back to normal for Judy Sanchez and her three-year-old daughter.

Last Thursday, a team of FBI agents swarmed her apartment building as part of a massive citywide drug and weapons gang raid.
Trouble is, Sanchez lives in apartment 2R.The suspect they were after is in 2F.
At 6:04 last Thursday morning, just before Sanchez’ alarm was set to go off, she heard a pounding outside her second floor apartment.
“I just happened to glance over and saw this huge chainsaw ripping down the side of my door,” she explains. “And I was freaking out. I didn’t know what was going on.”
Within moments, the chainsaw had cut through most of her door, and someone on the FBI’s arrest team kicked the rest of it in.
“That’s when I heard the clicking of a gun and I heard ‘FBI, get down!’, so I laid right on down.
And they said get your dog, so I got her and at the same time I am laying in her urine because she did pee on herself at the same time.”
That dog is the family’s three-month-old pit bull puppy.
Sanchez says they left her on the floor for 35 minutes, with her daughter screaming for her mommy in the other room.
“I was told not to move, so I didn’t move,” she tells WBZ, out of fear that she’d be shot.
Eventually the feds figured out they were in the wrong spot and they arrested the suspect they were after in the next door apartment.
Sanchez can’t believe that a two-year long federal investigation ended at the wrong door.
“The looks on their faces when they knew they got the wrong door was priceless,” she recalls. “They looked at each other dumbfounded.”
Sanchez says another agent came by later that day to offer an apology, but it was one that Sanchez felt wasn’t quite genuine.
“For me it felt routine apology, it felt like just a regular, ‘I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Here’s the phone number for your landlord to get reimbursed for the door, have a good day.’
And that’s how I felt, like it was a smack in the face.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/01/31/fbi-uses-chainsaw-in-raid-on-wrong-fitchburg-apartment/

B

blacklabelmongo

You know, I have a lot of mixed emotions on this story, and I will share a few reasons why.

First off, a few months ago I was sound asleep in my home and woke up by a huge crash and bang noise thinking someone had kicked in my door. Moments after clearing my house I opened the front door to find some kid in my driveway picking up pieces to a car, but no car. I had him apprehended at gunpoint, called the police, and started putting it all together noticing tire marks leading to my covered patio and my vehicle rammed through my garage door. Since all of this happened I am more of a light sleeper, and very paranoid of home invasions. I guess you could say a serious post traumatic symptom. To top it off I have a 19 month old son who is with me a good portion of the time, and as we all know as parents, our paternal instincts kick in fast..

I (and many other neighbors) have reason to believe these neighbors are running drugs out of there and the sheriff's office contacted me informing me of a sting going on, what SCARES me a little on this is the night the cops came out to the whole incident, they put the wrong address between the guilty party and the victim. Little details like that can go wrong because we are all human and mistakes happen, but I pray every night that if and when those people go down, they don't charge into my home instead.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I have a lot of mixed emotions on this story, and I will share a few reasons why.

First off, a few months ago I was sound asleep in my home and woke up by a huge crash and bang noise thinking someone had kicked in my door. Moments after clearing my house I opened the front door to find some kid in my driveway picking up pieces to a car, but no car. I had him apprehended at gunpoint, called the police, and started putting it all together noticing tire marks leading to my covered patio and my vehicle rammed through my garage door. Since all of this happened I am more of a light sleeper, and very paranoid of home invasions. I guess you could say a serious post traumatic symptom. To top it off I have a 19 month old son who is with me a good portion of the time, and as we all know as parents, our paternal instincts kick in fast..

I (and many other neighbors) have reason to believe these neighbors are running drugs out of there and the sheriff's office contacted me informing me of a sting going on, what SCARES me a little on this is the night the cops came out to the whole incident, they put the wrong address between the guilty party and the victim. Little details like that can go wrong because we are all human and mistakes happen, but I pray every night that if and when those people go down, they don't charge into my home instead.

At what point were you hanging upside down by your seatbelt and when did you cut yourself loose only to come back later to find your bulletproof vest and 15 magazines stolen???

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awful. I'm glad nobody got hurt though. Guess she might be needing a lawyer.

At what point were you hanging upside down by your seatbelt and when did you cut yourself loose only to come back later to find your bulletproof vest and 15 magazines stolen???

What did you think about the story in the OP?

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow - lots of folks are lucky to be alive.

An apology? Ya'll better be carrying that raid truck to the nearest Lowes, and bring me back a door right quick.

Charleston, SC PD used to do that on any raid, actually. The idea was to show that cops are bad people who tear things up. They'll fix what they break. Kinda like that idea.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow - lots of folks are lucky to be alive.

An apology? Ya'll better be carrying that raid truck to the nearest Lowes, and bring me back a door right quick.

Charleston, SC PD used to do that on any raid, actually. The idea was to show that cops are bad people who tear things up. They'll fix what they break. Kinda like that idea.

That's courtesy, which is not something the federal government does well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom