FBI Master Key

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I have a lot of mixed emotions on this story, and I will share a few reasons why.

First off, a few months ago I was sound asleep in my home and woke up by a huge crash and bang noise thinking someone had kicked in my door. Moments after clearing my house I opened the front door to find some kid in my driveway picking up pieces to a car, but no car. I had him apprehended at gunpoint, called the police, and started putting it all together noticing tire marks leading to my covered patio and my vehicle rammed through my garage door. Since all of this happened I am more of a light sleeper, and very paranoid of home invasions. I guess you could say a serious post traumatic symptom. To top it off I have a 19 month old son who is with me a good portion of the time, and as we all know as parents, our paternal instincts kick in fast..

I (and many other neighbors) have reason to believe these neighbors are running drugs out of there and the sheriff's office contacted me informing me of a sting going on, what SCARES me a little on this is the night the cops came out to the whole incident, they put the wrong address between the guilty party and the victim. Little details like that can go wrong because we are all human and mistakes happen, but I pray every night that if and when those people go down, they don't charge into my home instead.

Do you own a Kia?

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Officers failing the basic alphabet recognition test should be demoted.

Meanwhile at the RBI Academy:

A, B, C, D, E, F, G .....

"Are you alphabet certified? No - sorry you can't go on the raid."

Last edited:

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They didn't kick this door down, they chainsawed it down. Talk about giving the "bad" guys some notice. I could go get a shotgun out of the safe and be waiting for them when they came thru.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another reason I have very little respect for LEO's. What they do or don't do has a huge impact on peoples lives and for the most part they treat their duties like its just another work day at Mcdonalds. "Sorry about your luck with the poor service. Here's a number to someone else that doesn't care either."

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just another reason I have very little respect for LEO's. What they do or don't do has a huge impact on peoples lives and for the most part they treat their duties like its just another work day at Mcdonalds. "Sorry about your luck with the poor service. Here's a number to someone else that doesn't care either."

Key part here,"it's just another workday",except they are putting their lives on the line protecting us from very dangerous people.Don't like LEO's?? Next time your being robbed,raped,mugged,home invaded,burglarized,assaulted,et al,call the kid from McDonalds,I'm sure he'll help you.They're human,they make mistakes,move on.

smax

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When seconds count a cops only minutes away. I'm not saying i don't like them. I have several friends that are leo's, and from the conversations I've had with them and others they seem to view everyone they come in contact with as a criminal in hiding. I just don't think that's a good way to treat people especially since it's those peoples tax dollars paying their salary.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When seconds count a cops only minutes away. I'm not saying i don't like them. I have several friends that are leo's, and from the conversations I've had with them and others they seem to view everyone they come in contact with as a criminal in hiding. I just don't think that's a good way to treat people especially since it's those peoples tax dollars paying their salary.

And yep!! There it is ...

Wish my periods had been as predictable as you guys ... I wouldn't have had to spend so much on EPTs ...

ItsOnlyMoney

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they bust in your door by mistake, and you think it's a home invasion, so you shoot the first through the door. The cops behind the first guy are going to take you out, and any other family members who stick their heads into the living room. Cops are likely wearing vests, so there's a good chance the one you shot will live, but you won't. Getting an address wrong could be tragic here in Oklahoma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom