Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just on TV.

The illegal immigrants from South America that have been released to undocumented relatives and told to report to immigration courts are not.

The border patrol reports less than 20% are reporting to court.

The fuuking problem lies with your gawdamm president and his inability to do a fuuking thing to stop this. He has the power to stop it TODAY!

Why in the fuuk you keep defending this pos and his policy's is unbelievable.

The stupid azzhole in the highest office in the planet can stop this TODAY!!!!!!!!

Take a breath man. Read my replies in this thread. Nowhere do I defend Obama or his "policy". Hes your President as much as mine. And Congress can stop it as well. Imhoff and Coburn and a bunch of Reps can write legislation.

Remember the song "im justa bill", it kinda explains who can write bills and pass laws. In order for Obama to VETO anything, it has to cross his desk. Has the R's put forth any immigrstion legislation? NO, Theyve done nothing. Neither has the Dems.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take a breath man. Read my replies in this thread. Nowhere do I defend Obama or his "policy". Hes your President as much as mine. And Congress can stop it as well. Imhoff and Coburn and a bunch of Reps can write legislation.

Remember the song "im justa bill", it kinda explains who can write bills and pass laws. In order for Obama to VETO anything, it has to cross his desk. Has the R's put forth any immigrstion legislation? NO, Theyve done nothing. Neither has the Dems.

I don't need to take a breath. I have reality/facts on my side.

We don't need legislation to be written. Its already written we don't enforce it. YOUR President can stop this immediately. He has the power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom