Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the end of the day, the power to stop this resides in the office of the executive. That is where the on/off switch is located. Blocking the busses and the protests on the border may be a noble gesture, but will be ineffective except as awareness raising measures.
A decision was taken to not enforce our immigration laws and pervert others to benefit this administration's goals. This is hope and change, this is what he promised, this is what we deserve for not acting. That is history now, our fight is today and every tomorrow.
Now, what do we do about it?

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the end of the day, the power to stop this resides in the office of the executive. That is where the on/off switch is located. Blocking the busses and the protests on the border may be a noble gesture, but will be ineffective except as awareness raising measures.
A decision was taken to not enforce our immigration laws and pervert others to benefit this administration's goals. This is hope and change, this is what he promised, this is what we deserve for not acting. That is history now, our fight is today and every tomorrow.
Now, what do we do about it?
What Can we do

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I hate Bafoon Hussein Odumbass, this situation is nowhere close to being 100% his fault. Our politicians have been ignoring the border and encouraging illegal immigration for decades. The right wants cheap labor and the left wants more people suckling from the government teat.

A true representative of the people would station heavily armed troops on the border and control this invasion. We don't have to kill them all, just a few.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course it is not his fault 100%, but it is his responsibility now.

We can theorize and talk about who to blame in the past until we suck the thumbs right off our hands, but that will get us nowhere at best and at each others throats at worst.

Jedabug, I have no idea what we can do about it except prepare.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course it is not his fault 100%, but it is his responsibility now.

We can theorize and talk about who to blame in the past until we suck the thumbs right off our hands, but that will get us nowhere at best and at each others throats at worst.

Jedabug, I have no idea what we can do about it except prepare.
Well in that case, I'll buy 556 and try to load .308. I don't want it to come to trigger pulls but I fear it will.

Latest posts

Top Bottom