Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trooper was in over her head. I’m thinking if the trooper had been male, this either wouldn’t have happened this way or would have ended a lot quicker. At least she fought hard and walked away.

Remember, when seconds count, the police (backup) are only minutes away.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trooper was in over her head. I’m thinking if the trooper had been male, this either wouldn’t have happened this way or would have ended a lot quicker. At least she fought hard and walked away.

Remember, when seconds count, the police (backup) are only minutes away.
She was in over her head. When she lost the taser, had the lady not retrieved it, it would have went bad I think. I found it odd how she immediately opened the car door and went inside the car.
she needs more restraint training and practice. But glad she didnt give up.\
maybe she could have called/waited for backup before she tried to get him out of the car.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was in over her head. When she lost the taser, had the lady not retrieved it, it would have went bad I think. I found it odd how she immediately opened the car door and went inside the car.
she needs more restraint training and practice. But glad she didnt give up.\
maybe she could have called/waited for backup before she tried to get him out of the car.
She shot him but grazed his head.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Remember, when seconds count, the police (backup) are only minutes or hour away.

F. I. F. Y.

Daughter got hit on I-44, by a drunk kid, suspended license, that took mommy's car. Closet Trooper was OKC.

She shot him but grazed his head.

Or hit his head and bounced off.

Happy ending, at least. Better if fat head exploded, but could have been really bad her.

South of Houston, there was a country dance hall / beer joint. The Swamp bohemian hangout, Snug Harbor.
Sheriff Dept hired a new deputy, 25 yo, 100# female. Was assigned Snug Harbor and she decided to run DUI stops on Saturday night, by herself.

They found her around 9:30 Sunday morning, down a side road into the Swamp. She was naked and handcuffed to the back bumper of her patrol car. Radio had been ripped out. Her clothes were not found. Mosquitoes had been having a feast. She quit Sheriff Dept and left the County.

Latest posts

Top Bottom