Feral Pig/Hog Rifle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Rifle for Feral Pigs/Hogs

• Colt

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • BCM

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Daniel Defense

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the Rambo's out there!

ep_yimg_com_ca_I_csstoreonline_2192_13028583_.gif

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL. And who appointed you almighty ruler of what is ethical and what isn't? Don't answer unless you are high enough up in wildlife management to make a legal change; otherwise we don't care: you're just running your mouth on your opinion.

Besides, you're wrong anyways. .50 BMG is the minimum. Anything less than pink mist on impact is unethical. If you don't want the hog to run away and die a painful death do it your way. If you want to at least to be an ethical, responsible hunter, do it my way. Up to you.
Who appointed you? Look, you want to take your little .223 out and shoot hogs, go ahead. I would rather use a larger caliber and have more leeway than you have with your 5.56mm..

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the great advice guys. My brother pulled the trigger on an M4 Colt 6920MPB yesterday.

...here, piggie, piggie, piggie.:gun1:

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Who appointed you? Look, you want to take your little .223 out and shoot hogs, go ahead. I would rather use a larger caliber and have more leeway than you have with your 5.56mm..

LOL. I didn't say what was or wasn't ethical. (Unless you are sarcasm impaired and didn't understand the .50 bmg stuff as such.)

You did, in a hard and fast way.

May I remind you:

None of them, you need more cartridge to reliably take hogs, .243 Winchester should be minimum.

I haven't hunted hogs, so I don't have any experience in what is required. But you haven't given any such reason to believe that you are qualified to make such a statement either.

So once again, who appointed you such an authority on hunting ethics?

Oh, and... I asked first anyways!

Latest posts

Top Bottom