finally Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two days before my birthday 1992 my high school friend was murdered at his convenience store by Emannual Littlejohn and Glenn Bethany. now after 32 years the POS that did it will finally be executed Thursday 9/26/2024. Kenneth Meers was 31 years old he had worked hard to purchase his own store and run it. he would have given the shirt off his back . he was just that kind of guy . he didn't resist but they shot him the face for no reason. he ,I and two other friends were going to meet at grahams on Saturday night for my birthday . it was hard to drag him away from his store so it was going to be extra special to talk him into it. I can still hear my best friend Scott Williams voice as he told me on the phone. RIP Kenny .......rot in hell Littlejohn

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, so sorry for the loss of your friend. I’ve seen this guy in the news for the last couple weeks but had no context of the story.
the pardon and parole board recommended clemency , but I hope Stitt doesn't grant it. 2 of Kenny's employees were there and a couple witnesses out side and all said the shorter of the two pulled the trigger.....that's Littlejohn but my opinion both should get the needle

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope they fry him
IMG_3393.jpeg

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading the story I also feel they should both be fried or whatever hurts the most on the way out. Its already 32 years late. A guy that young owning his own store was a heck of a guy.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some whiney ass biotch liberal was arguing littlejohn wasn’t healthy enough to go through it.
Looked over at my wife and said ‘He should volunteer to take his place if he’s so sure.’

Sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom