finally Justice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There in lies a fallacy in our system. No doubt this done the deed, witnesses confirmed. No bad cops, no Spread Eagle prosecutor manufactured evidence. Yet, this dirtbag gets housed, fed for 32 years, at our expense.
Hang both, noon Saturday, full news coverage. Let it be known; Rob a store, kill a clerk and hang the next Saturday.

It's time to fit the punishment to the crime and the dirt bags will face consequences.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two days before my birthday 1992 my high school friend was murdered at his convenience store by Emannual Littlejohn and Glenn Bethany. now after 32 years the POS that did it will finally be executed Thursday 9/26/2024. Kenneth Meers was 31 years old he had worked hard to purchase his own store and run it. he would have given the shirt off his back . he was just that kind of guy . he didn't resist but they shot him the face for no reason. he ,I and two other friends were going to meet at grahams on Saturday night for my birthday . it was hard to drag him away from his store so it was going to be extra special to talk him into it. I can still hear my best friend Scott Williams voice as he told me on the phone. RIP Kenny .......rot in hell Littlejohn
Thanks for telling that story. We always hear the story of the killer, but this is the story of the victim. Hard worker, ambitious, friends, this is the life of someone that can make a difference in a community. 32 years later this worthless POS may have to pay for it, 32 years is just wrong. My condolences to you saddlebum, so sorry for your loss.

capnkirk462

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not healthy enough to go thru with an execution? What kind of brain-dead, leftist rationale is that? Not surviving it is the whole point.
It is the same rationale that they can't execute people with lethal injection because of the availability of the drugs. But I going to bet the D.E.A has a bunch of heroin that would work and it is free.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad your friend didn’t take both of them out at the scene of the crime. May he rest in peace.
he wouldn't arm himself though many tried to get him too. we were all the redneck rodeo club types ,except him he was compassionate sensitive type guy. I didn't understand him when I meet him through my friend Scott who was his neighbor, I even teased him a bit about being soft hearted and kind.it wasn't until I got to know him better that I came to appreciate his gentle spirit and what a blessing it was to be around someone like that

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned there is no death to horrible and painful for the scum who commit crimes like this. Take em' out and get it done, but do it soon and let it make an impression on anyone else who thinks it's okay to take someone's life.

Sorry for your loss...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom