Finished AR/Paracord Sling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's my finished AR build(well, for now anyways, plan to accessorize more later :P)

Specs:
Del-Ton Lower
DPMS LPK
Hogue Grip
CMMG A3 Upper
MA Parts BCG
DEZ Arms 16" barrel
UTG quad rail/6 position stock/carry handle
Simmons Red Dot (crossbow version with 3 dots)
Extended charging handle latch/trigger guard
Shooter's Ridge bipod
Homemade paracord sling

It's basically a frankenstein and was built over the course of a year, but has run well so far.

[Broken External Image]

Here's some detail pics of the sling. I got the swivel at brigadoon's for $2 for a 2 pack. Heck of a deal. I followed the instructions here, and ended up using ~90 feet of 550 paracord. I'm pretty pleased with it.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is really cool! Nice work on the sling... That's a cool looking knot and a ton of cord. lol...

Building your rifle the way you want it is by far the best way to go! All of my AR's were built this way.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
very nice. I know about the frankenstein build myself.. the only parts on my ar that are original are the lower receiver, bolt, bcg, and charging handle.. everything else has been replaced but i've never had a misfire and it's really accurate.

very nice sling too.. one of these days I'm gonna make one with the desert tan paracord

Latest posts

Top Bottom