Finished AR/Paracord Sling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I used 2 sections of 50 feet each, and had a few feet excess at the end, so there's a little over 90 feet overall in there. I had a lot of fun with the build, so much so that I think this years project will be building an AK from a flat. I'd like to do all the furniture myself out of some nice hardwood as well.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nope, all 7 strands are still in there, so in reality, there's almost 700 ft of twine. However I think 100ft of 550lb test would be slightly more useful in a survival situation...:P

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I used 2 sections of 50 feet each, and had a few feet excess at the end, so there's a little over 90 feet overall in there. I had a lot of fun with the build, so much so that I think this years project will be building an AK from a flat. I'd like to do all the furniture myself out of some nice hardwood as well.

I have some sweet Red Maple stock blocks to sell you if you're serious about your own furniture.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom