Fiocchi Ammunition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been an ammo snob for years trying to only sell american made ammo in my store. I have the opportunity to purchase many cases of Fiocchi ammunition for resale out of my store. I have not dealt with this brand before. Those of you who have shot many brands, cleaned and inspected your rifle after shooting, please give me your thoughts about Fiocchi ammo.

All I know about them is that they are a very old Italian co. that made and sold ammo many years ago in the USA, and Smith & Wesson bought out one of their factories then. I have seen their ammo on the shelves in other stores, but I have also seen Wulf, Monark too, so that does not tell me anything. I would like to know good and bad, and please if you say that it is bad ammo, tell us why. [FONT=arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fiocchi gets a thumbs up!!I prefer it over Russian brands (Monarch,Wolf,etc). I believe it burns cleaner, never had any probs with it.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have shot a LOT of Fiocchi ammo over the years. Never an issue of any kind. It is good stuff. I believe that some of their ammo is loaded in Missouri, but not sure of that.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had any problems with it.

I LOVE their 158grn 9mm in the Uzi.
It is SCAREY quiet in a suppressor.
I think that they only run it once a year and every time it comes up, it sells out quickly.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom