First Blind date 😆 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was coaching a Little League team,
10-12 yo; one of the boys had any 8 yo sister. She had asked if she could be bat girl.

As she was picking up bats, bent over let loose a thunderous clap of thunder. The boys are laughing hysterically, she was mortified. The boys are making fun if he. She is almost in tears.

I try to comfort her and yell them boys to stop blaming her that "girls don't fart".

Charley laughs and very loudly says, "ha, my Mom farts like a race horse."

Looking through the bleachers, it was easy to tell who was Charley's Mom.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I’m sitting here reading this, one of my dogs was lying on the floor beside me and ripped one off and scared herself. I heard the sound and she jumped up and looked back like she was trying to blame me.

Years ago my oldest son and I were taking his 12 y/o daughter to Coalgate to her mothers house. We’re driving down the road with the windows rolled up and the A/C and radio on in my single cab pickup enjoying a conversation when the smell hit us. It was one of those that you raise your hand and claim it when your friends start gasping for air.

My son looked over at me and yelled “DAD!” I instantly got the blame. (It may have happened several times before as he was growing up). I looked back and said “it wasn’t me Son”. Then we both looked at my granddaughter and she busted out laughing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Doberman that would lay down beside my chair in the evenings. I would hear a "PSSSSSSt" and within a few seconds, a smell that would knock a buzzard off a gut wagon would permeate my nostrils. I yelled, "Peeyew Murphy!" Murphy would get up and scramble up the stairs, turn around, look at me and go Oooomph, with his mouth, and lie down still looking at me.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We were having a little neighborhood ruckus meeting in the middle of the street to gossip about the asshats down the street. Me and the better half , couple from the north end and Buda belly and his wife from across the street. We are all standing in somewhat of a circle and Buda belly's wife keeps letting off gas and has this smirk on her face looking to see if anyone says anything..... My wife sees the look on my face and gives me the "don't you dare look" and made excuses for us to leave . Couple days later the guy from the north is walking by and makes a fart noise and grins as he is pointing at Buda belly's house... I laughed so hard I could not breath. You would have to meet the guy , as about as straight laced as anyone I have ever met and for him to clown on that just made it all the better.

VTDW1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And remember this ya’ll...when someone reacts to a fart that the first one that smelt it...delt it😉

this thread may go in for days😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom