First open carry comment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had similar comments. I've had one lady, who admitted her husband conceal carried, asked me not to shoot her while we were standing in line. I just looked at her in disbelief. Another time I was walking up to a SportsClips for a haircut and a group of 3 guys were walking ahead of me. They opened the door, turned around and started walking away. I asked if the line was that long, and they said, "Yes. Maybe you can do something about that with your gun." Again... I just looked at them wondering what would incline somebody to say such a stupid thing.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had similar comments. I've had one lady, who admitted her husband conceal carried, asked me not to shoot her while we were standing in line. I just looked at her in disbelief. Another time I was walking up to a SportsClips for a haircut and a group of 3 guys were walking ahead of me. They opened the door, turned around and started walking away. I asked if the line was that long, and they said, "Yes. Maybe you can do something about that with your gun." Again... I just looked at them wondering what would incline somebody to say such a stupid thing.

Ignorance.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went into a C store that I use often to buy snuff and beer. I walk in and ask for a can of copenhagen and he (midlle eastern dude but nice guy) says, " ya got a gun eh" I said, yes, thats okay with you right? And he said, sure. Then the idiot comment of the year... "have you killed anyone yet?" Now, I'm searching my inner strength to not get rude with this idiot. And I respond simply with a grin and say, no, and I damn sure hope I never do.
Wow...

Was this in town or elsewhere?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good grief ... yet ANOTHER reason I prefer concealed. I don't really care to discuss politics or religion with folks I know ... Ima gonna go out on a limb and say guns should probably be added to the list ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom