First squib ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for your concern. The thought of squibs have always scared me. Im going to call them in the morning before I do anything else. I thought about weighing them but these are all different headstamps and with a pistol charge being so low Im not sure that I can detect the lack of any powder. If Im stuck with it I will surely weigh the whole bunch and start pulling the light ones and at least Ill have the components.

Please post what Freedom tells you.

D Zinn

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have shoot a lot of Freedom Munitions ammo, both new and remanufactured through my pistols and rifles (380, 38, 357, 40, 44, 45 acp and colt). It's always been top notch ammo. I think I may have had 1 dud since I have been using their ammo. It's as a whole been better ammo than many other manufacturers. And if you have any problems with their ammo they always make things right.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People need to stop buying this stuff. It's garbage and there are countless stories out there of freedom munitions squibs. There is a huge thread running over on Primary & Secondary about it.

Reman ammo isn't worth the savings imo.

I would ask for my money back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluedog46

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought some freedom munitions 40 yesterday at the gun show for a price I couldnt pass up. I should have passed it up. It looks like I had 2 squibs in the first 10 rounds. The first one I didnt realize was a squib at the time and Im lucky the gun didnt blow up when I fired another round right behind it. Now I have to call them tomorrow. This is why I reload.

Glad you are ok. Not many people are that lucky from what I hear.