Florida school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. We need some of this.

Israeli Teacher.jpg

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First off I want to say I’m saddened about the events that has happened in Florida. That shouldn’t happen anywhere. Please pray for them, their families, and community

Now, like dimcm said this is going to cause a lot of irrational talk from both sides of our government and the public in general about the gun debate. Unfortunately when you have idiots like this doing idiotic things, then it makes people “believe” that the gun made him do it, when they are not talking about the real issues. Who knows what was going on in this person’s life, mental state…etc. The gun is nothing more than a tool. Just as much damage could have been done with other “tool” this person may thought to use. And if people can’t understand that then, they are just not smart enough for me to debate any issue, not just about guns .

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so damned pissed right now, I think I could chew gravel! :pissed:

The :censored:ING bloodthirsty media, figured it was a good idea to shove a camera and microphone into a 15 year old child's face and ask him what he was feeling and if any of his friends were victims in the shooting. :faint:

Nice going news reporter. :finger: You just won ******* of the year as far as I'm concerned. :slap:

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so damned pissed right now, I think I could chew gravel! :pissed:

The :censored:ING bloodthirsty media, figured it was a good idea to shove a camera and microphone into a 15 year old child's face and ask him what he was feeling and if any of his friends were victims in the shooting. :faint:

Nice going news reporter. :finger: You just won ******* of the year as far as I'm concerned. :slap:
I saw that interview live and was disgusted. That poor young man was choking on the realization of what happened, but that reporter kept asking him distressing questions. At one point the young man started to walk away and regain himself, but the reporter waited a solid 30 seconds before asking more questions. It was sickening.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, the media and "anti's" will be making the usual stupid statements, but so will folks on our side. The old "guns don't kill people, people kill people" just doesn't help. People with guns kill people. We must be part of the solution. A worthless POS just "infringed" on the lives of dozens of nice folks

Latest posts

Top Bottom