For all Tactical bolt action gun nuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
look at the nuggets scrambling to buy "military" shotguns. Get an 870, put a 18.5" barrel on it, and it serves its purpose. But you cant convince the nuggets of that, cause they dont see them type of guns on the picture show or in vidya games.
So I don't need a heat shroud, bayonet lug, pistol grip, collapsible stock, ghost ring sights, side saddle, buttstock shell holder, forearm pistol grip, one-point sling, and desert camouflage on my $300 870 to make it effective?!? :D

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been,you said "pacifically" instead of "specifically"...hence the Atlantic Ocean versus Pacific Ocean joke.

Anyway, calling a weapon tactical is a way of adding $400 onto the price of an otherwise fine and serviceable hunting gun.

thankyou for clearing that up. WOW what a cheesy joke! Are you proud of that?!

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the wind?

Tactical is just a stupid buzzword. A rifle is a rifle is a rifle. A Remington 700 .308 that some armchair commando shoots paper with at 300 yards is still the same Remmy 700 that kills a deer at that distance.

Don't buy into it. An accurate rifle is an accurate rifle no matter who made it or for what intended purpose.

I was going to say that but then got distracted by the stupid joke! I was even going to use the Remington as an example!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom