For That Lady In Your Life...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw that Sooner State has a used S&W M&P15-22 in "Pink Platinum". This color pattern means it's a limited edition Talo model if that matters to you. I have one and I love it. Whenever I take it out to the range I always get other women coming over that want to see it and then want one so maybe if someone's wife or daughter or granddaughter was into shooting it would make a great gift.

Here's mine...same as the one that Sooner State has except for the optics.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife would gave laughed at this thread. She absolutely hated pink guns even more so when they we're in .22 caliber. Gotta love a woman who was a certified range officer and carried a 1911 in .45ACP. I know one things for sure, if you misbehave on her gun range in heaven, there will be hell to pay, even more so if the offense is committed with a pink .22.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife would gave laughed at this thread. She absolutely hated pink guns even more so when they we're in .22 caliber. Gotta love a woman who was a certified range officer and carried a 1911 in .45ACP. I know one things for sure, if you misbehave on her gun range in heaven, there will be hell to pay, even more so if the offense is committed with a pink .22.

Thank you. I am EXACTLY like your wife. I was into shooting back when the only woman to be found for 100 miles around at any given range/shooting event was me ... GC used to tell me all the time he was gonna get me a pink gun ... :grumble: He finally said it to me on an "off" day ... Hasn't said it since ... :shocked: :rollingla

I let the guys back in the gunsmith shop deep clean my comp gun one day and when they brought it back to me the slide was zebra-striped in hot pink and black duracoat! :eek2: :shocked: :faint: Those guys ... :rolleyes2: I finally got it back in a nice pretty basic black ... LOL

No offense, Brandi, but that is thing is a travesty. Basic black is sexy and beautiful -- in dresses and in guns ... :naughty: :wink2:

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can tell you that my 13 year old daughter went gaga over this very gun at Bass Pro a week or so back. She just about begged us to get it for her. We told her that if she really wanted it, to put it on her Christmas list.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats ok, you know what they say about opinions...

I realize that not every female likes pink but many do. I posted this so that those with wives or daughters that do like pink, had the chance to check out a good deal not to have my taste in firearms insulted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom