For That Lady In Your Life...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the pink is great. Gets more girls into shooting sports and that is always a good thing. Most girls are flashy and want things to be pretty. If I have to make a gun flashy and pretty for her to want to get out an learn how to use it and be proficient with it then so be it. For the record my wifes guns are all black but if she wanted others the I would happily oblige.

Also I love this cammo

www_newwavehydrographics_com__58eb573d054d4f9bfeca3727c94a99fa._.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still confused, how is it for ladies? Does it cost 30% less or something?

:lookaroun :rollingla :rollingla You ain't right ... I dunno how "it's for ladies" either ... I happen to know a guy who carried a pink .380 for a while. He bought it off a guy at the range (bought it for some girl who then dumped him so he got "his" gun back) for a GREAT deal. Said for what he paid for it he didn't mind having a cc gun that was pink ... And kinda wished some dolt would give him a reason to pull it, just so he could see the look on their face ... :shocked: :D

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still confused, how is it for ladies? Does it cost 30% less or something?
Maybe it only works in the kitchen?

That was uncalled for. Lord, I apologize for that one there, and please be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea. ;)

But seriously, I do have a niece or two who would love that.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG streak!! That is ... well ... :shocked: Oh. My. ... :D

The rest of you guys have me rolling in the floor but that damned JB Books has made me a moderator and so now I guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion lest it offend anyone's delicate sensitivities around here ... :rolleyes2 And I still think pink guns (and cowboy boots ... and camo ... and fishing poles) are a travesty ... Unless they say "For ages 5 thru 9" on the box and have a "Barbie" or "My Little Pony" logo printed somewhere on them ... OH ... GC reminds me of "Strawberry Shortcake" too ... GAWD, I'm so glad I had all boys ... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom