For those that missed it....Newt's Smackdown of ABC/CNN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the best points Newt made was about the media limiting candidates. I am willing to bet there are many qualified candidates out there that just dont want to put themselves or their families under a microscope like that.

I also want to know how much his exwife got paid to do that interview.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too late now. Done missed IA, NH, SC and FL primaries. Only way to do it would be 3rd party and that dog won't hunt (win).

Maybe not, all of those states lost about half their delegates this time around for going early. Someone could easily enter the race and pick up more then enough delegates to win. It probably will not happen but it is possible.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't Newt make a "pledge to fidelity" not too long ago? Taking that into account, isn't he on his 3rd marriage? So he's upset that his wife, THAT HE CHEATED ON, is talking...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. Sadly, the whole thing's a waste and we're going to end up with Obama another 4 years.

I'm already sick of all this, it's all that's in the news. Time to go back to mindless comedy radio, I suppose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom