For you Tulsa Guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look for her to make a run for Sullivans seat. :anyone:

A very real possibility. At first, I thought she was angling for a statewide position (Governor Taylor, perhaps?), or a position in DC in the Obama admin. But nothing so far. Maybe she will make a run at Sullivan, but right now, it seems her popularity is a bit low in T-town. However, she will be able to whip out a HUGE credit card if necessary!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very real possibility. At first, I thought she was angling for a statewide position (Governor Taylor, perhaps?), or a position in DC in the Obama admin. But nothing so far. Maybe she will make a run at Sullivan, but right now, it seems her popularity is a bit low in T-town. However, she will be able to whip out a HUGE credit card if necessary!

Didn't she move here from somewhere else? If so she is cordially invited to return there.

spastik monkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kathy Taylor is a real piece of work. Or something along those lines.

Former Tulsa mayor and fellow lib Susan Savage is one of the reasons we moved out of Tulsa in favor of Broken Arrow. KT continues the simple-minded, liberal, feel good, conflict resolution attitude that Savage bestowed upon us. Lib chicks in power suits and power positions are a staple of Tulsa.

+1 On broken arrow

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was asked in the state of the city address if she was running for the house and she answered no. When asked if she was running for Senate she did not respond.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be my suspicion that she has further political ambitions in Oklahoma.
I've suspected this from the very start. In fact, her ambitions extend as far as she can imagine. Look for her Washington run sometime fairly soon...

She's always seemed to hold no real regard for Tulsa or Oklahoma in general - her career is paramount.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She grew up around Tulsa but had moved back from living in Florida right before she was elected. Her husband was president of and had a stake in a major car rental chain that relocated its headquarters to Tulsa before being sold or something like that. When she refused the mayors salary it didnt matter-shes a millionaire. I also thought I remembered hearing once that they had an indoor shooting range in their home? Not for sure...

Isnt the mayor job sometimes a springboard to higher office anyways?

Latest posts

Top Bottom