Forced sterilzation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natgas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's already proven (after 4 prison sentences) that she can't manage in society. Why do we continue to let these people out knowing they won't be any different? What are the options? Sterilization isn't going to remedy her compunction to steal. LOCK HER UP for life.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its not her fault. She is the victim. If you people would give her more Gubment money from Obama's stash, she would not steal quite as much.

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
She isn't stealing to provide basic necessities... she said it herself, she likes to dress up and look nice. In other words, she wants to live the high-roller type lifestyle, but she isn't/wasn't willing to work to get there.

Counseling and retraining? Sure... she also says she's willing to work menial jobs... but she doesn't. Why not? You're telling me NO ONE will hire her because she's a felon? Or no one will hire her because she's an ongoing thief? My parents run a small business and have given several people a chance who just needed "a hand"... and they've gotten burned for thousands and thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise, software and supplies.

Thieves are merely a symptom....

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She isn't stealing to provide basic necessities... she said it herself, she likes to dress up and look nice. In other words, she wants to live the high-roller type lifestyle, but she isn't/wasn't willing to work to get there.

Well, first she said she does it to put food on the table, reselling the goods for profit. THEN she said she likes to have nice things she can't afford. She certainly sounds trustworthy.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents run a small business and have given several people a chance who just needed "a hand"... and they've gotten burned for thousands and thousands of dollars in stolen merchandise, software and supplies.

Thieves are merely a symptom....

I have been there. We joined a program with the D.O.C. to help inmates "prepare for the real world". We got burned. We had two of them in a row rip us off. After that, I said No more.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She's already proven (after 4 prison sentences) that she can't manage in society. Why do we continue to let these people out knowing they won't be any different? What are the options? Sterilization isn't going to remedy her compunction to steal. LOCK HER UP for life.

You're a lot nicer person than I am ...

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But you're willing to let the appeals process run ad nauseum for a convicted murderer -- just in case?

but you want to kill people for shoplifting?

Such as what? It says she has served 4 prison sentences.

An organization called NASP (National Association of Shoplifting Prevention) has a lot of shoplifting workshops and provides rehab services to try to fix convicts.
So what about mandatory NASP classes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom