Forced sterilzation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're smart enough to have read the posts prior to the one you quoted. This makes it obvious that your only purpose in this thread is to derail it by baiting me into some sort of troll fight. I can assure you that this will not be the case.

I'm sure my post will be followed by one consistent with your others. If you bother at all it will not be viewed by your intended target.

:spitlaugh Yeah ... that's what I thought ... You poor mistreated little thing ...

Not so good at taking what you dish out, huh? I am honored to be on your ignore list.:kiss:

:pms2:

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the idea of forced sterilization although most will tell me I'm inhumane. You have one kid and you're on government assistance ok. You have another while you're still on government assistance, you get a warning. When you have the third kid and you are still on government assistance, you either get sterilized or you get no more assistance. It will never happen but in this case, it would have kept 5 more people from being on government assistance. Chances are, being raised by this sorry excuse for a mother, most of them will wind up with a bunch of kids and do the same thing some day. Flame away!

They sould do the same thing to "Baby Daddys" and sperm donors. It takes two to tango.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do it like the goverment does buget cuts over 10 to 20 years - ie get cut NOW and we will sent your check by 2022 !

The nut case who founded Planed parnethood was a TRUE BELIEVER that ALL the underbred(anyone who was not wasp like her )should to be forced sterilize, her ideas was picked up by that fun loving group from germany in 1939.

Liv2Dive2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atleast she is willing to actually get off her butt and take the peoples money herself. Most the folks in my area are to lazy to steal themselves. Instead they demand that the government go take the money for them.

Michael

Don't kid yourself...8 kids and no "legal" employment/income on the books...I guarantee she's on welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, and every other gov entitlement program there is...

Latest posts

Top Bottom