Forced sterilzation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If she can't cope in society within the legal boundaries set, then lock her up for life and let her conform to prison life. Why waste any more time on her---we're going to pay one way or the other.

Still against the idea of prisons. my idea is that if people cannot conform to legal boundaries of life, why should we pay to house them away from us. i do not know how much each meal they get is, but i can guarantee a 45cent bullet is cheaper, and a much better motivator to live a civilized life.

this is my theory on prisons, not welfare.

my theory on welfare is to cut it all off, let em figure it out and fend for themselves, and if we do not have these programs, no one can ***** about people mis-using them. and if someone really needs help, that is what friends, and charity are for.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I love Mississippi's "3 strikes". Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a third time and now you spend the rest of your life in prison....but the 45 cent bullet is still cheaper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom