Found a little Tractor finally.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Massey Ferguson 65. Now looking for a 6ft box blade and brush hog.

B6C60B0D-5334-4FEA-8433-AA47289FF238.jpeg44C25FFA-8960-4B6D-97CA-06B332AA3827.jpeg

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those are really good tractors. that perkins diesel is a good engine but the fuel system can be a bit tricky so keep the filters clean and fuel fresh and you shouldn't have any trouble. if i remember correctly the three point hitch and hydraulic can be driven by the wheels or maybe not live hydraulics. if when you press the clutch and your blade falls i think there is a lever under the seat that changes the way it works. not sure though????

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
those are really good tractors. that perkins diesel is a good engine but the fuel system can be a bit tricky so keep the filters clean and fuel fresh and you shouldn't have any trouble. if i remember correctly the three point hitch and hydraulic can be driven by the wheels or maybe not live hydraulics. if when you press the clutch and your blade falls i think there is a lever under the seat that changes the way it works. not sure though????

I had two of these back in my early 20s. I was glad I ran onto this one. This one will have an easy life living in a barn and mowing 6 miles of 9ft wide trails that the previous owner cut in on this place I recently took possession of.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, looks new. Did granny only drive it to church once a week? How she run?

The gent that sold it rebuilds 3 to 4 tractors a year. Makes a little money as a side hustle to help his retirement. His specialty is Massey Ferguson and International Harvesters.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had two of these back in my early 20s. I was glad I ran onto this one. This one will have an easy life living in a barn and mowing 6 miles of 9ft wide trails that the previous owner cut in on this place I recently took possession of.
was i correct about the hydraulic pump can be wheel driven or live? i can't remember for sure???

Latest posts

Top Bottom