Found a little Tractor finally.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a blast with my 65 Ford 4000. Nothing but a basic, old school cool, tractor. Going to pick up an old Oliver hay rake Tues. Can't wait.

Enjoy that MF...good looking tractor.

This one is a 64. The two I had back when a young guy were 61 and 63.

He did not slick this one up as much as that Ford got!

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The gent that sold it rebuilds 3 to 4 tractors a year. Makes a little money as a side hustle to help his retirement. His specialty is Massey Ferguson and International Harvesters.
If he seems like a trustworthy guy I might get his number from you. I have a 35 I’d like redone.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he seems like a trustworthy guy I might get his number from you. I have a 35 I’d like redone.

I know his Family and both his brothers. He was oldest brother 70 something. He keeps them and brush hogs his places with them for 20 hours before he sells them. This one got new injectors, injector pump, power steering rebuilt, alternator and starter. All fluids, rear PTO seal, seat, gauges, stickers and painted up. He resurrected it it out of a barn. He bought it for $250. I’ll get his name and number tomorrow when he delivers it. His brother retired from Okc Fire last name Neal.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
those are really good tractors. that perkins diesel is a good engine but the fuel system can be a bit tricky so keep the filters clean and fuel fresh and you shouldn't have any trouble. if i remember correctly the three point hitch and hydraulic can be driven by the wheels or maybe not live hydraulics. if when you press the clutch and your blade falls i think there is a lever under the seat that changes the way it works. not sure though????
I think it is called a float.

Latest posts

Top Bottom