• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Used tractor prices are ridiculous right now just like vehicle prices. FB marketplace is a good place to look, but in my experience from tractor shopping recently, most sellers want new tractor prices for their 1000 hour tractors. If you do happen to find a fair deal, you had better move fast, because it’s not going to last long.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Used tractor prices are ridiculous right now just like vehicle prices. FB marketplace is a good place to look, but in my experience from tractor shopping recently, most sellers want new tractor prices for their 1000 hour tractors. If you do happen to find a fair deal, you had better move fast, because it’s not going to last long.

That's exactly right. That's the reason I bought a new one. That and 72 month 0% financing. With the 0% we got the tractor we needed before selling a house we needed to sell, then paid it off after the house sold.

We got a '22 JD 3025E with: JD Quick Hitch, loader/bucket, 5' box blade, 5' rotary cutter, 42" pallet forks, 20' trailer and tie-down straps for just under $30k.

It's a little light for some work but it's proven to be far more capable than I thought it would be for a 25hp tractor. I posted a picture here of it raising a 5' round bale to load on a trailer. I plan to use it to pull an older JD mechanical square baler this summer.

I'll eventually upgrade to something bigger but it does quite well for now. Also, anything under a certain HP rating (right around 25hp) isn't required to have all the emissions BS on it. This one doesn't...and that's another reason I went with the lower rated engine. Lots of people on Green Tractor Talk seem to think JD intentionally under-reports the hp rating on these models to get around the emissions requirements. Having the tractor and using it for 8 months I'd tend to believe there might be something to that. It does work way over it's HP weight class.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That's exactly right. That's the reason I bought a new one. That and 72 month 0% financing. With the 0% we got the tractor we needed before selling a house we needed to sell, then paid it off after the house sold.

We got a '22 JD 3025E with: JD Quick Hitch, loader/bucket, 5' box blade, 5' rotary cutter, 42" pallet forks, 20' trailer and tie-down straps for just under $30k.

It's a little light for some work but it's proven to be far more capable than I thought it would be for a 25hp tractor. I posted a picture here of it raising a 5' round bale to load on a trailer. I plan to use it to pull an older JD mechanical square baler this summer.

I'll eventually upgrade to something bigger but it does quite well for now. Also, anything under a certain HP rating (right around 25hp) isn't required to have all the emissions BS on it. This one doesn't...and that's another reason I went with the lower rated engine. Lots of people on Green Tractor Talk seem to think JD intentionally under-reports the hp rating on these models to get around the emissions requirements. Having the tractor and using it for 8 months I'd tend to believe there might be something to that. It does work way over it's HP weight class.
My brother just bought a new fancy Kubota 70hp cab tractor for less than what folks are asking for a plain M7060 with hours on it. It’s a no brainer.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Have a 5ft, woods that needs a pto shaft and a little “tlc”. And I have a 7ft howse, the gear box is rated for 100 hp. It has an extra set of new blades and 1 used blade in good condition. Needs some minor repairs to the back corners of the frame. I’m trying to load a couple of pictures but they won’t go. If you’re interested and want to send me a number I will try to text a couple. Or I can send you my number in a “PM”. Google “Howse implements and check prices if you’d like, I’m asking $1000. If you’re not interested just let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom